Business Directory - U.A.C. OF NIGERIA LIMITED
Personal and Business Directory of websites
- Website URL:
- Traffic Rank:
- AGRICULTURAL AND NON-OIL
|Select Destination Address:|
- Company Name
- U.A.C. OF NIGERIA LIMITED
- U.A.C BUILDING 1-5 ODUNLAMI STREET MARINA LA
- lagos island,
- Name of Contact
- Phone 2
UAC of Nigeria Plc (UAC) is a leading diversified Company, operating in foods and beverage, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy.Â UAC has remained a foremost and active participant in Nigeria’s economic landscape since 1879.
The Company’s brand portfolio includes leading brands such as Gala Sausage Roll, Mr Biggs, Snaps, Funtime Coconut Chips, Supreme Ice cream, Delite Fruit Juice, Swan Natural Spring Water, Gossy Warm Spring Water, Dulux, Grand Soya Oil and Grand Groundnut Oil, Vital Feeds, Livestock Feeds and Sandtex.
UAC has evolved into a Holding Company with strong regional and international partnerships in a bid to enhance sustainable growth. The partnerships are: UAC Foods Limited â€“ a business partnership between Tiger Brands Limited holding 49% of the equity and UAC controlling 51%; MDS Logistics Ltd, a joint venture with Imperial Logistics, which holds 49% equity with UAC holding the majority stake of 51%; UAC Restaurants Ltd, where Famous Brands holds 49% of the equity, while UAC holds the remaining 51%. UAC also operates successful joint ventures in the real estate business and technical collaboration in its paint business.
The company blazed the trail by fully franchising its Quick Service Restaurants operations, a strategy that is serving as a model for the sector, and has been replicated by competition.Â Gala Sausage Roll and Mr Bigg’s, the leading QSR brand in Nigeria, have for many years remained dominant household brands.
UAC’s business portfolio includes the following Companies: UACN Property Development Company Plc (UPDC), the first company to be quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange; UAC Foods Limited, which produces Gala Sausage Roll, Delite Fruit Juice, Supreme Ice Cream and SWAN Natural Spring Water; MDS Logistics Limited,Â a foremost integrated logistics company with investments in the development of pharmaceutical distribution hubs in key locations across the country; UAC Restaurants Limited, with its growing chain of Mr Bigg’s outlets; Grand Cereals Limited, which manufactures Vital feeds, Grand Maize Flour and Grand Oil brands; Chemical and Allied Products Plc (CAP Plc), leading its industry segment with Dulux paint and Warm Spring Waters Nigeria Limited, manufacturer of “GOSSY” Spring Water and UNICO CPFA Limited, a Closed Pension Fund Administrator.
The Company’s business expansion drive has led to acquisition of 51% equity in Livestock Feeds Plc, foremost manufacturers of poultry feeds and 51% equity stake in Portland Paints and Products Nigeria Plc, makers of Sandtex paint. These acquisitions have deepened the Company’s play in the paints and feeds markets.
UAC has initiated a pro-active investor relations programme through a dynamic management approach to ensure that the Company seizes opportunities raised by its current business model.Â The Company’s strategic partnerships are aimed at enhancing operational excellence, delivery capabilities and positions as well as consolidating and building its market share in a competitive and fast-growing market.
The Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme â€“ The Goodness League â€“ is a major boost to education in Nigeria through its infrastructural intervention and support for Legacy Schools across the country and the organization of Free Weekend Classes for Senior Secondary School students across the country. UAC’s Schools Support Programme, an infrastructural intervention scheme, has benefitted educational institutions in the South West, North West, South South, North Central and South East geo-political zones of the country.
UAC has continued the drive for sustainable growth through execution of relevant business strategies, continuous innovation and significant investment in capacity building.
There are no reviews for this link
Daily Traffic Rank Trend
Daily Reach in Percent
Daily Page Views
Daily Traffic Rank Trend
This entry was added on Sunday, 21 June 2015 15:07